PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The representative of Lingua Learn language training group in Turkey is Promere Software and Consultancy Trade Limited Company. As Promere Software and Consultancy Trade Limited Company, we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. Your personal data is processed and stored in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”).
KVKK Clarification Text
Clarification Text Regarding the Processing of Personal Data
Promere Software and Consultancy Trade Limited Company
As ThingTells, we have prepared this Personal Data Processing Clarification Text (“Clarification Text”) in order to enlighten the data owners regarding the processing, storage and transfer of personal data within the framework of our studies arising from the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”) and the relevant legislation and legal regulations.
The Clarification Text will be valid as of the date of publication. Changes can be made to the Clarification Text at any time if necessary. The changes to be made become effective when the Clarification Text starts to be published on the lingualearn.com address. Anyone who uses the site, mobile application is deemed to have accepted it.
Consent Text Regarding the Processing of Personal Data
We would like to inform you about the activities carried out by Acar Yacht Design with lingualearn.com website. There is no membership requirement to shop from lingualearn.com, which is a direct sales and electronic commerce site. Membership is not a prerequisite in order to buy products and shop on our site. Unlike the option to shop without being a member, the membership option is designed for users who want to automatically fill in their data for repeated purchases for customers who wish. In order to benefit from these facilities and advantages, it may be necessary to process some of your personal data for the purposes detailed below, to share it with our contracted professional business partners, and to record it in our programs and/or systems provided by our stakeholders in the field of technology.
Some of your personal data that needs to be processed in order to ensure the satisfaction of our customers; Since it is not within the scope of the data processing conditions in the Personal Data Protection Law that are not subject to consent, it is only subject to the explicit consent of our customers. If you do not want to give consent, you can shop as you wish without being a member of our site with the “Continue Without Opening an Account” option.
Your Rights Regarding Processed Personal Data:
11 of KVKK. Within the scope of the article;
- To learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK legislation,
- When you request the correction of your incomplete or incorrect data and the deletion or destruction of your personal data, requesting that this situation be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the result in the event that an adverse result arises by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems, and
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, to request the compensation of this damage,
You have the rights
By clicking the “create my account” button on the product purchase page, you will accept that you expressly consent to the processing of all your personal data listed above, limited to the specified processing purposes, without any pressure.
For What Purpose Is Your Personal Data Processed?
Your personal data; Pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”), it may be processed by ThinTells Ltd. as the data controller within the scope described below.
- Providing products and services and after-sales support services,
- Creation of a customer card within the scope of the provision of services,
- Execution of customer relations processes,
- Management of communication channels,
- Realization of appointment, on-site promotion and sales processes,
- Realization of campaigns, sweepstakes and competitions,
- Evaluation of your requests and complaints,
- Organizing events and trainings and determining the participants,
- Increasing customer satisfaction, measuring and improving brand perception,
- Carrying out the necessary work by our relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by our company and carrying out the related business processes,
5 of the Act. It will be processed within the scope of the legal reasons specified in the article.
In the Presence of Your Explicit Consent, For What Purpose Is Your Personal Data Processed?
Your personal data collected; If you give your explicit consent, carrying out campaigns, sweepstakes and competitions, increasing customer satisfaction, measuring and improving brand perception, performing market research and survey processes, customizing the products and services offered by the Company according to your tastes, usage habits and needs, and in this context, advertising, promotions, campaigns and similar messages to the communication channel you prefer to communicate with. It may be processed within the scope of your explicit consent for the purposes of sending and sharing with third parties from whom we receive services for this purpose.
To Whom And For What Purposes Can Your Personal Data Be Transferred?
Your personal data collected; In line with the realization of the above-mentioned purposes, our dealers, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private law legal entities are required to comply with Article 8 of the Law. It can be transferred within the framework of the personal data processing conditions specified in the article.
What is the Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Your Personal Data?
Your personal data will come into contact with our Company; It is collected and processed electronically through the website, call center, mobile application, social media, telephone, in-house systems and physical environment through dealers and authorized dealers/service for the following legal reasons;
Products and services and after-sales
Based on the legal reason for the provision of stek services and the provision of services and the performance of the contract,
Based on the legal reason that data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right for the purpose of evaluating your requests and complaints,
If you give your explicit consent, carrying out the necessary work by our relevant business units for the realization of campaigns, sweepstakes and competitions, increasing customer satisfaction, carrying out customer relations processes and carrying out the commercial activities carried out by our Company, and carrying out the related business processes, organizing events and trainings and determining the participants, managing communication channels, measuring brand perception and improvement, carrying out market research and survey processes, providing gifts with references,
It can be processed based on the legal reason of explicit consent for the purposes of customizing the products and services offered by the company according to your tastes, usage habits and needs, and in this context, sending advertisements, promotions, campaigns and similar messages to the communication channel you prefer to be contacted.
What are your rights as a data subject?
As a Relevant Person, he is subject to Article 11 of the Law. We inform you that you have the following rights in accordance with the article:
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, and to request the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can submit your applications regarding your rights listed above to our Company by filling out the Contact Form at lingualearn.com. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.